Monday, December 28, 2009

Positive Self Realization.

. Third post on my blog, wohooo, achievement..

Well not that much, but when your starve for achievement then anything can be an achievement. I am one of the strongest proponent of positive self realization, (whooaa some new age fucking philosophy, who would have thought?). Meaning, I am what i think i am, i think that i am and so i am, hmm and and i am what i think what i am.....

what the fuck??.... hmm, i think im missing the point, well what i was trying to say when i was doing that bad imitation of yoda is that, i have a ginormous self confident in me, because secretly when i am talking to someone in my mind i was thinking ( you are a lucky to be seen talking to me) hahahaha.

Well i dont say it out loud, i just think it. Because i realize then when i am so arrogantly snobbish in my mind then my confidence, my swagger, and my characteristic portrays this. Not that im snobbish, but i am confident,

The logic is like this, In my mind i think that i am the most good looking, the most stylish, smartest, charismatic, and sexy being that have ever been created by god, now when i think this, then my outward manner, would change, My stride would be longer and more purposeful, I am not hesitant to look people directly in the eye and challenge them, i feel stronger, faster , and more charismatic, and even though it is all in the head it shows, thus when my outward manner would show a confident picture, automatically people would pick up on that vibe and react according to that, therefore , using only my thinking and positive imaging then i have manage to realize that physically, (Dr, Phil, u better watch out)

Well thats it, i am now done telling you how wonderful i am, you all can clap now........

No comments:

Post a Comment