Friday, October 30, 2009

Beginnings

"Perhaps u should write a blog." that statement from a very close friend mine. Sparks off this curiously lame and apparently popular notion of writing a blog. My view on bloggers, (in general of course, and present company included) is that they just have to much time on their hands, and nobody cares what u think. Are u vain enough to think that what u wrote could actually have any impact. However minutely and minuscule, to anything in any particular order. Do u actually think that a good blog writing could suddenly bring about a positive outcome.

But of course i am contradicting myself. If i really, wholeheartedly, and sincerely believe that. Why the hell am i writing this. Why would someone who dont believe in blogging write a blog? Perhaps i am not as jaded or cynical as would like to think. (Oh yeah, since when is being cynical cool. U know what i mean. In a teen movie there is always a cynical anti-social bastards. making snide comments and making it sounds cool. Well maybe we discuss that later)

But we are getting ahead of ourselves. This first post is about beginnings. Introductions, all other shit like that . Since i was old enough to cuss. I 've always have an opinion on almost everything. And of course being a freaking generous guys i decide to share this opinion to others. Mainly my friends. I am merely fulfilling my social obligations, because most people are stupid, dumb and are not endowed with superior intelligence like me. (yes i am full of myself i am aware of this)

One of my close friends after years of verbal abuse by yours truly have finally lost her patience and say" Why dont u save all the shit you want to say and write in in your blog" "Ive answered"I dont have a blog" She said "Perhaps u should WRITE a blog"

Since I'm in her car and we're miles away from my house. I decide not to tell her that her hair looks like road kill, and her bag is ugly and her breath smell like rotten corpse...(maybe i am still a little bit bitter over that)

So now here we are. The beginnings of my first post..... Soooo

Moving on, this blog is all about me. All useful information, tutorials or educational value that you obtain from this blog is purely incidental. I am not RUNNING A TUTORIAL, INFORMATION OR SOCIAL GROUPS OR EVEN EDUCATIONAL BLOG.

This is all about me, my opinions and thinking. But of course i am open if u wanna talk or comment and other shits that people would normally do in a blog..

So thats it. I'll be putting up new post as regularly as i can. (as if anybody would be reading this. And if you are, dont u have better things to do?) later

No comments:

Post a Comment